GOT isn't messing around with their latest booze partnership.
The scotch comes from some of Scotland's greatest distilleries. For example: the House Targaryen crest is on the label for a bottle from the Cardhu Distillery, in business since 1824.
House Lannister comes from Lagavulin, which regularly produces some of the most highly-rated scotch in the world, and Talisker produces House Greyjoy. The Night's Watch gets its own special Oban Bay Reserve which comes in a sleek-looking black bottle.
Here's the full list:
- Game of Thrones House Tully - Singleton of Glendullan Select ($29.99)
- Game of Thrones House Stark - Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost ($39.99)
- Game of Thrones House Targaryen - Cardhu Gold Reserve ($39.99)
- Game of Thrones House Lannister - Lagavulin 9 Year Old ($64.99)
- Game of Thrones The Night’s Watch - Oban Bay Reserve ($62.99)
- Game of Thrones House Greyjoy - Talisker Select Reserve ($44.99)
- Game of Thrones House Baratheon - Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old ($64.99)
- Game of Thrones House Tyrell - Clynelish Reserve ($59.99)