Who asked you, Beautiful People?
Users on the controversial dating website, which is said to have turned away some 8.5 million would-be members, has revealed their list of “ugly” features preventing folks from being accepted by their supremely sexy service.
The poll includes responses from 3,000 members, who point bad skin, poor grooming and disproportionate facial features as some of their top reasons for rejection.
Fellas who lacked self-esteem, marked by their poor posture and “effeminate” demeanor topped the women’s rejection list. Men, however, seemed to prefer women who walked a fine line between fit and curvy — but definitely not skinny or fat.
And don’t get either group started on unsightly schnozes.
Top 10 ‘ugliest’ features according to women:
1. Bad mouth — too small, no lips, poor teeth
3. Too short
4. Bad skin
5. Un-groomed facial or body hair — unibrow, nose hairs, wild beard, excessive back hair
6. Crooked, large or otherwise ugly nose
7. Balding or unkempt hair (not specifically styled that way)
8. Bad posture
9. Dirty or long nails or both
10. Too skinny/scrawny/effeminate
Top 10 ‘ugliest’ features according to men:
1. Obese/ overweight
2. Eyes too far apart or close together or wonky
3. Big/unsightly nose
4. Bad skin
5. Poor figure (ho shape, curves)
6. No butt, too much butt
7. “ThinFat” — skinny but; no body tone
8. Bad mouth/teeth — too small, no lips, poor teeth
9. Bad makeup (too much makeup, makeup not correctly applied)
10. Unibrow, no plucking, too much plucking