Indianapolis Woman Brings Overdosing Raccoon To Fire Department

This happened to me with my dog Angus in 1982... I let him ride it out...  

What up WEST SIDE??!!! Firefighters at Wayne Township Station 82 got a door at 3:am to. Normally that's bad news! I guess for the woman, it was bad news. She told firefighters (at 3:am) that her raccoon had ingested a very large amount of "SOMEONE ELSE'S" marijuana! She was worried the raccoon was overdosing.  

Firefighters say “The raccoon was very lethargic.” 

Full Story and here radio chatter about OD'ing Indianapolis raccoons here: AUDIO HERE


- Don Stuck 

Follow Don Stuck on Facebook HERE, Twitter HERE and Instagram HERE.

 
 
 
Don Stuck

Don Stuck

Don Stuck

title

Content Goes Here